Customer Code of Conduct
Last updated: May 30, 2020
We expect each of our Customers to use commercially reasonable best efforts to provide the highest level of care with respect to our software (the "Software") and services (the "Services"). We prepared this Code of Conduct to let you know about our policy regarding use of the Software and Services and its presentation to Consumers.
Use of Trademarks
- Customers are prohibited from using any Sportsbook Operator trademarks, service marks, branded terms, site content, URLs, etc. unless the Company has provided prior written permission to do so.
- Customers are prohibited from using any Sportsbook Operator trademarks, service marks, branded terms, etc. in the keywords, ad copy, and display URL of paid search advertisements unless the Company has provided prior written permission to do so.
- Customers are prohibited from infringing on Sportsbook Operators' proprietary rights including, but not limited to, the use of Sportsbook Operator trademarks in top-level domains, social media profile or group names, mobile application names, and software names, unless granted written consent by the Company. This includes variations and/or misspellings of Sportsbook Operator trademarks.
- All use of Company and Sportsbook Operator trademarks must comply with the requirements laid forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Non-Bona Fide Clicks & Transactions
- Customers will not facilitate interactions with Referral Links that are not in good faith, including, but not limited to: using invisible methods to generate impressions and/or clicks, and/or transactions that are not initiated by the affirmative and genuine action of an end user. Clicks or transactions generated through the use of improper or modified coding, iFrames, hidden frames, unprompted pop-ups or pop-unders, spiders, bots, programs, robots, spoofed pixels, or automated scripts are noncompliant and are subject to termination by the Company. Any method that artificially generates clicks on Referral Links, impressions, transactions, account registrations, deposits, or bets is strictly prohibited.
- Customers will not interfere with, or seek to improperly influence, the referral of an end user to Sportsbook Operator sites and content unless the end user knowingly and explicitly consents to that behavior by taking an affirmative action.
- Customers must properly label promotional content, including with '21+' age restriction language and other 'gamble responsible' messaging. and labeling must not be misleading to end users. Customers will not mislead or trick an end user in any way into clicking on a link.
- All Customers are required to maintain an up-to-date robot.txt file or bot click filter to prevent the registration of automated traffic as consumer clicks. Company reserves the right to contact Customers and have them include additional IP addresses or traffic sources to their filters as needed.
Use of Downloadable Software
Customers will not promote Company's Referral Links using downloadable software. Company reserves the right to immediately terminate any downloadable software promotion at any time, with or without notice or cause.
- The promotion of Referral Links through any method other than the placement of links on a website or application owned by the Customer must be disclosed to Company and receive Company approval prior to the distribution of the Referral Links.
- Customers are prohibited from utilizing any promotional method for Referral Links that contains objectionable content including, but not limited to, content that is misleading, unapproved, libelous, disparaging, defamatory, obscene, violent, bigoted, hate-oriented, sexually explicit, illegal, and/or that promotes illegal goods, services, or activities. Company reserves the right to determine whether Customer content qualifies as objectionable or noncompliant.
- Customer content must abide by any restrictions put forth by the Company including, but not limited to, the use of product pricing and imagery, incentives, coupons, vouchers, promotional codes, limited time offers, and editorial content.
- Customers may not utilize any technologies that alter, change, substitute, or modify the content of the Software and Service.
- Customers are prohibited from placing Referral Links or promotional content for the purpose of engaging in misleading activities with respect to title and page description, search engine manipulation, meta-tag usage, or anything that the Company at its sole discretion would consider noncompliant.
- All links and promotional content must comply with the following requirements:
- Customers are not allowed to serve any parts of the Software and Service as a pop-up or pop-under for participating site and content in connection with other pop-ups or pop-unders.
- The back button of the browser must be activated on pages or feeds where the Software and Service is placed.
- The website does not contain dialers or any software that downloads without express consent from the end user.
Customers will not directly or indirectly offer any cash reward or incentive for any transaction or click. Authorized incentive programs are not allowed under any circumstances.
Prohibition of Offshore Sportsbook Promotion
Customers will not display any odds information from, or promote in any manner, sportsbooks residing in offshore markets. Display of offshore sportsbook info or promotions are not allowed under any circumstances and will constitute a violation of this Code of Conduct resulting in termination of the Agreement.
Customer acknowledges that Company abides by the AGA Responsible Marketing Code and agrees to abide by the guidelines outlined.
- Customers are prohibited from promoting Referral Links via email unless the Company has given prior approval for this promotional method.
- Customers who have been approved for email promotions are prohibited from engaging in and/or facilitating the spamming and/or indiscriminate advertising of unsolicited commercial email. All Customers are required to comply with the CAN SPAM Act of 2003 (Public Law 108-187 or any successor legislation), and/or any other laws and/or regulations that govern email marketing and/or communications.
- Customers who have been approved to promote via email are required to abide by the following email requirements:
- All email communications must be created and sent by the Customer directly and can only be sent to recipients who have provided explicit consent to receive email promotions. Customers are required to make copies of all such recipient consents available to Company within 10 business days of Company's written request.
- Emails must contain accurate sender information and subject lines. Customers are required to include their own name, or company name, in the "from" line of the message. Using any Sportsbook Operator or network trademarks in the sender field is explicitly prohibited.
- Emails must not be false or misleading.
- Emails must include a functioning Internet-based opt-out mechanism. This mechanism must remain active for at least 30 days after the Customer sends the email.
- Customers must promptly remove all end-users who opt out of receiving emails, as required by law.
- Emails must include the Customer's postal and website addresses.
Interference with Referral Links
- Customers are prohibited from hiding, cloaking, spoofing, or otherwise obscuring the URL of the site containing Company Referral Links, including through the use of a redirecting page, such that Company cannot determine the site, software, service, or application where the consumer click originated.
- The user and/or browser agent of all applications where Referral Links are displayed or used cannot be interfered with and must be accurately passed to Company.
- All Referral Links with Customer's Sportsbook Operator tracking URLs must comply with parameter requirements and refrain from affiliating any link where this parameter is present. Customer will not attempt to intercept or redirect traffic from, or divert compensation from, any other Company partner.
- Customers are required to provide Company with accurate information about their account and promotional methods including, but not limited to, contact information, websites, 3rd party services, social media handles, software, and sources of traffic used to drive consumers to interact with the Software and Service.
- All Customer promotional methods must be disclosed to Company prior to implementation and all traffic must be passed to Company with transparency. In the event that either of these two requirements is not met, Company will issue a promotional inquiry to the Customer. Customers will be given five (5) business days to respond to the initial promotional inquiry.
- Failure to reply within the allotted five (5) business day compliance window could result in a payout hold being placed on the Customer account, the expiration or disablement of Referral Links.
Sportsbook Operator Terms
- In the event that Sportsbook Operators, whether those partners of the Company or Customer, contain requirements, policies, or expectations of Customers that are not covered in the Company Customer Code of Conduct, Customers are expected to abide by these additional terms and requirements.
- Failure to comply with Sportsbook Operator policy could result in the expiration or disablement of Referral Links, and/or deactivation from the Company network entirely.
- Sportsbook Operators may choose, at their sole discretion, to immediately disable their relationship with any Customer account.
Customers will not exercise control over the decision of an end user as to whether to be transferred from Referral Links to the Sportsbook Operator sites and content or purchase products or services through means going beyond the placement of promotional content (e.g. by making your own advertising claims).
Termination of Agreement
- Company may terminate Customer access to all or any part of the services at any time, with or without cause, upon at least ten (10) business days prior written notice.
- Any Customer found in violation of the policies laid forth in the Company Customer Code of Conduct shall be considered in violation of the Terms of Service and is subject to immediate removal from the network.
- Any Customer with traffic metrics that do not conform to industry standards, or are not indicative of normal consumer behavior, as defined by Company are subject to immediate removal from the network.
- Any Customer removed from the Company network is ineligible to rejoin Company.
- Customers are required to respond to any network quality warning of noncompliance within 24 hours. Failure to reply within the allotted 24-hour response window could result in a suspension being placed on the Customer account, and the expiration or disablement of the Referral Links at Company's sole discretion.
- All communications between Company and its partners are confidential and are not intended for forwarding, posting, distributing, or otherwise sharing with any third party company, site, or entity. Any Customer found violating this confidentiality agreement is subject to immediate removal from the Company network and possible legal action.
Company reserves the right to update or modify the Customer Code of Conduct at any time and from time to time. You should periodically review the Customer Code of Conduct. When we post changes to this Customer Code of Conduct, we will revise the "last updated" date at the top of this page. If there are material changes to this Customer Code of Conduct, we will notify you of any such modifications by posting a message on the Site. We encourage you to periodically review this Customer Code of Conduct to be informed of our policies. Your continued use of the Site, the Software, or the Services after any changes or revisions to this Customer Code of Conduct shall indicate your agreement with the terms of such revised Customer Code of Conduct.
How to Contact Us
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com if there are any questions about this Customer Code of Conduct.